Renew How-To: Lactic Facial
target conditions: Dehydrated, photodamaged, aging skin, acne and dull skin.
1. Cleanse the face with gloPurifying Gel Cleanser or gloConditioning Milk Cleanser and rinse well.
2. Tone with the gloPurifying Tonic or gloConditioning Tonic.
3. Using the gloMask Brush, apply an even layer of gloEnzyme to skin, use with or without steam.
Leave on for 3-5 minutes and then remove.
4. With 2x2 cotton pads apply an even layer of gloPeel Prep.
5. Using the gloMask Brush apply an even layer of the gloLactic 15% to the skin. Leave on for 3-5 minutes
and then neutralize.
6. Using gloMask Brush apply the gloSoothing Gel Mask. Leave on for 10 minutes and then remove.
7. Apply the gloConditioning Hydration Cream and gloProtecting SPF 28. Lactic is recommended to offer in a series of 4-6 treatments. Treatment may be offered every 7-14 days.
recommended pricing strategy: $65-$85
treatment duration: 30-45 minutes