Renew How-To: Lightening Treatment for Hands and Face
company: Sothys /305-594-4222/www.sothys-usa.com
target results: Improvement of uneven pigmentation.
1. Remove make-up and cleanse skin with the Sothys cleanser and lotion appropriate for the skin type.
2. Smooth Preparation Peeling Care over face and neck,
concentrating on any dark spots. Leave on for 10 minutes, then remove with a warm, damp towel and tone.
3. Apply Instant Radiance Peel-Off Mask with fingertips, avoiding the eye contour. While this penetrates for 20 minutes, apply Lightening Serum with Pure Vitamin C on any hyperpigmentation of the hands. Then massage the hands and forearms with Lightening Modeling Gel.
4. Remove mask starting at the neck and working upwards. Rinse and tone.
5. Apply Lightening Serum with Pure Vitamin C on face and neck using light stroking movements to assist penetration.
6. Massage Lightening Modeling Gel into the face for about 15 minutes. Remove excess with warm towel, tone and dry skin.
7. Apply a small amount of Lightening Cream on face and neck. Leave the product to penetrate unassisted.
recommended pricing strategy: $165
treatment duration: 60-75 minutes