Renew How-To: Retinol/Glycolic Skin Resurfacing Procedure
company: Jan Marini Skin Research/800-347-2223/www.janmarini.com
target results: Resurfacing treatment that may be used clinically to address sun-damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged follicles, acne and hyperpigmentation.
1. Cleanse skin with C-ESTA Cleansing Gel (diluted) or Bioclean Cleanser. Remove thoroughly with tepid water.
2. Mix 2 teaspoons of Factor A Plus Mask with 1 teaspoon of 40% Resurfacing Gel Exfoliator. Apply a thin even layer over entire face avoiding upper and lower eyelids.
Leave on approximately 5 minutes. Observe skin and remove mixture from any area that begins to turn red, or if excessive stinging occurs.
3. Apply Micro Mask to entire face. Leave on for 10 minutes. Remove with cool, wet cotton pads.
4. Apply C-ESTA Serum or Cream/rejuvenation.
5. Apply Age Intervention Serum or Cream or Transformation Cream/hydration.
6. Finish with application of Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 30.
recommended pricing strategy: $95-$150
treatment duration: 60 minutes