Renew How-To: Water Lily After Sun Sooting Wrap
company: Pevonia Botanica/800-PEVONIA/www.pevonia.com
target conditions: After-sun cooling, desensitizing and moisturizing.
1. Prepare sheets. Soak 2 sheets in very cold water.
2. Prepare table: plastic sheet, then one damp, cold sheet.
3. Wearing surgical gloves, spread the Water Lily gel in an even, thin layer all over the backside of the client.
4. Have client flip over onto his/her back in one motion.
5. Apply rest of wrap on the front side. Gently cover client with second damp, cold sheet without removing any product from the skin.
6. After 20 minutes, unwrap client.
7. Using a cold washcloth, gently wipe leftover wrap from client's skin.
8. Spray client with Phyto-Aromatic Mist. Massage very gently until absorbed.
recommended training: Step-by-step procedure as illustrated in the Pevonia Botanica Technical Training Manual.
recommended pricing strategy: $60 and up
treatment duration: 30 minutes