PBA Introduces New Membership Experience
The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is committed to the advancement of the beauty industry by providing resources that elevate the careers and businesses of its members. To accommodate a growing membership and continue to craft a value-based experience for its members, PBA introduces a new membership structure. This new structure consists of three new membership types: E-Member, Individual Member and Business Member. The Business Membership provides benefits focused on the growth and development of the business and better supports and engages the employees of the member company, while the Individual Membership provides benefits that support individual members' personal career growth and enrichment. The E-Membership provides electronic benefits only at no cost. The new structure will allow PBA to better serve its members and tailor its services to each member's needs.
"We really wanted to offer a membership model that better represents our changing industry. The new structure supports all types of industry professionals and extends affordable membership options for both Individual and Business members."explains PBA's Membership & Association Programs Director Elizabeth Fantetti. "The PBA team has been working to make this transition as seamless as possible, and we look forward to this opportunity to better serve our members."
Quick Facts About the New PBA:
- Save money on dues - Students can join for only $20, licensed and unlicensed industry professionals can join for $50 and businesses can join for as little as $175.
- Renew on an anniversary date - Business member dues levels will be based on the number of employees designated to receive member benefits and annual dues will be calculated on an anniversary date renewal cycle.
- Stay connected - Business members should encourage employees to complete an online profile to receive a more personalized membership experience based on their individual needs.
- Receive discounts on industry resources - Admission to events, access to online and live education, entrance fees to competitions and various other resources will be offered at up to 50% off non-member rates.
- No financial investment - PBA proudly introduces an E-Membership, a new free online membership opportunity.
Through this simplified structure, members are able to access information across the association, providing unlimited learning and resource potential. In addition, PBA members will have more control over their membership, from choosing the level of dues best suited for their business, to saving individual members money by only paying for the benefits they need. Both membership types will have 12-month terms billed annually on the member's join or renewal date.
For more information visit probeauty.org/membership.