Time Consuming but Worth It: Pastel Pink All-Over
HAIR BY LINDSEY BENITEZ
Lindsey Benitez (@Lindseybenitez) shared this lovely client makeover on Instagram.
“This was my first time taking a client an all-over pastel hair color and we absolutely love the outcome.”
How she did it:
- I started at the shampoo bowl and did the Schwarzkopf blondme bleach with with 30 volume and emulsified with conditioner
- Rinsed, dried and applied blondme bleach with 7 volume on scalp and 20 volume all over, rinsed and conditioned only.
- Dried and reapplied blondme bleach with 7 volume to ends only.
- Rinsed and applied steel blue toner , 9.5-1, 12-11 with 10 volume and toned at shampoo bowl (this is a must) rinsed, conditioner only.
- Dried and applied a formulation of Pravana Rose Pink and Pastel Pink and Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink with conditioner.
“Mixing the three gave the hair some great dimension instead of a flat pink.”