Tis the Season to Update Your Salon
With the holidays right around the corner, you don’t need the stress of unhappy patrons due to an unkempt salon. The change of seasons tend to sneak up on us, so how can you maintain the look and feel of your business, allowing you to spend more time decking the halls?
- Keep your salon looking beautiful and inviting this winter season with 5 creative and affordable suggestions:
- Create a custom durable carpet for your entrance – This is a great way to reinforce your brand right away AND keep the snow where it belongs.
- Switch up your outdoor appearance – Welcome customers in from the cold with a weather-proof, personalized awning.
- Update your window decals – Implement sleek vinyl lettering for those wondering, “How much is that haircut in the window?”
- Change up your indoor signage – Make sure your services are visible, easy to read and regularly updated.
- Implement a drink station – People love refreshments while they’re waiting so keep them warm with hot tea or flavored hot chocolate…this is an extra touch that can set you apart.