Beached Blonde to Fiery Red Formula
Lisa Buckles, Goldwell Educator of fresche salon, recently had a guest come into the salon with a DIY job that left uneven tones and compromised the hair's health. Here's how she turned up the volume tp create a great redhead.
- Shampoo hair with Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair Shampoo and blow dry
- Spray Goldwell Dualsenses Color Structure Equalizer to even out the porosity.
- Apply 40 ml Goldwell Colorance Lotion, 10ml 7RR Max, 5ml 6RV, 5ml 6K and process for 30 minutes.
- Blot hair with towel and apply Goldwell Topchic 40ml 10 volume, 20ml 7RR, 20ml of 6RV and process for 30 minutes.
- Shampoo with Goldwell Dualsenses Color Fade Stop and towel dry.
- Glaze with Goldwell Colorance 40ml Lotion, 10ml 6RV and 10ml 7RR Max Reds
“I love red hair, it’s my favorite color to create, but keep in mind that people get specific when describing blondes and brunettes – they’re caramel, golden, warm, cool, rich, etc., but when it to comes to red, everyone’s simply a ‘redhead’ whether they’re orange or wine,” explains Patrick McIvor, Artistic & TechniCulture Director for Goldwell and KMS California. “It’s actually the second reflect color that is the more important color to consider, because it’s the orange, violet, gold or copper in the red that the eye responds to.”