ISPA Names 2015 Board of Directors and Officers
ISPA’s newest board members: Laura Parsons, complex director of ZaSpa at Hotel ZaZa; Kristine Huffman, president of Peak Performance Practice; and Eric Stephenson, education director of Well World Group.
The International SPA Association (ISPA) has announced the 2015 ISPA board of directors and officers. Their term will begin at the ISPA board meeting this month.
“The ISPA board of directors have tremendous experience in the spa industry and will serve the ISPA membership well,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “ISPA’s new board members strengthen the board’s breadth of talent and background, and we are delighted to welcome them to the team.”
In addition to the new members, the 2015 ISPA board will be led by elected chairman Michael Tompkins, chief executive officer of Hilton Head Health.
- Chairman, Michael Tompkins, chief executive officer of Hilton Head Health
- Vice Chairman, Ella Stimpson, director of spa of The Spa at Sea Island
- Secretary/Treasurer, Todd Shaw, director of fitness, tennis and spa of The Club at Las Campanas
- Todd Hewitt, senior spa director of Four Seasons Toronto
- Frank Pitsikalis, founder and chief executive officer of ResortSuite, serving on the board as vice chairman of the International SPA Association Foundation
- Todd Walter, chief executive officer of Red Door Spas
Newly Elected ISPA Board Members:
- Kristine Huffman, president of Peak Performance Practice
- Laura Parsons, complex director of ZaSpa at Hotel ZaZa
- Eric Stephenson, education director of Well World Group
Continuing to serve is Noel Asmar, president and chief executive officer of Noel Asmar Uniforms, Inc.; Blake Feeney; Jeff Kohl, founder of Spa & Club Ideations, serving on the board as chairman of the International SPA Association Foundation; Julie Oliff, spa director of Remede Spa at the St. Regis Aspen Resort; and Lynne McNees, president of the International SPA Association. Dr. Brent Bauer, director of complementary and integrative medicine program at Mayo Clinic, will continue to serve as ISPA’s Medical Advisor.
Each person was elected by the ISPA membership following an extensive nomination and interview process. The application process for the 2016 ISPA board of directors will launch in mid-2015. At that time, a call for candidates will be announced to all ISPA members.
More details on ISPA are available on experienceispa.com