Classic Men's "Sport" Style from American Crew with How-To
This classic style has been updated with some additional length on top and scalp exposure that makes it look very current. American Crew calls this their "Sport" style and here's the how-to:
1. Create a horseshoe parting relative to the desired shape and style.
2. Clipper with varying degrees of scalp exposure, which is essential in zone 1.
3. Create a horizontal or vertical transition that's fitted in the crown. Disconnection exists only in front of the ear, if at all.
4. Maintain considerable, but not exaggerated, length at the top. For this look, length slightly increases towards the face.
5. Finish with a low taper that is fitted and classic, and refine the look with shear over comb. Secondary shape only for aid of style.
6. Style with American Crew Pomade for a sporty, masculine look with movement to the side.