PRODUCT REVEAL: Sienna Miller at Oscars 2015
Sienna Miller calls makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury the "Queen of the Cat Eye"--and for good reason: the glamorous, Old Hollywood makeup finish is also pretty tricky to master. But Tilbury created a look on the “American Sniper” star and Oscar presenter that lasted through the rainy red carpet of Oscars 2015 and well into the night.
Here's what she used:
- Tilbury applied her Goddess Skin Clay Mask, a product that Charlotte says “is the key to shrinking pores and tightening the skin, leaving you with a perfectly dewy, plumped and revived red carpet glow.”
- Magic Cream and Wonderglow were applied to hydrate the skin and create a soft-focus which is “amazing for HDTV.
- Then, Light Wonder Foundation in 6 Medium and 7 Medium, and Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair under the eyes and 3 Medium for the rest of the face.
- Next, Airbrush Powder Flawless Finish Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium was applied only to the T-Zone to control shine.
- To enhance the eyebrows, Brow Lift in Grace K and Cara D.
- Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Bedroom Black and The Feline Flick Quick Fine Line Shodo Pen were used over the lash line to dramatically define the eyes.
- Using the Eye Smudger Brush and The Eyeshadow Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate, and Full Fat Lashes, the “winged” eyes were created, focusing on the crease and lash line areas.
- To enhance the cheekbones, Filmstar Bronze & Glow with Powder & Sculpt Brush, following the hollows of the cheeks and along the jaw line with the bronzer and applying the highlighter shade to the top of the cheekbones.
- To prep the lips, Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic were used, and Lip Liner in Pillow Talk was applied to mimic the pigment of Sienna’s lips and filled in with K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect.
- For an all over glow, Supermodel Body was applied to the arms and legs.