Stylist Selfie! Formula For This Gorg Purple To Platinum Melt
Cassandra DeRosa (@cassderosa) of Salon 202, Howell, NJ, credits the health and integrity of her hair to "using the right products". The assortment includes: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo, Joico Intense Hydrator, It's A Ten Miracle Masque and Brazilian Blowout Masque. "Always educate your clients on how important it is to use the right products to maintain their haircolor and condition," says DeRosa.
When we saw her most recent color design, we had to know more. Here she shares the formula:
1. Bleach root touch up with Joico bleach 30 volume. 40 minutes, no heat.
2. Shampoo. Balayage midshaft to get rid of gold band with Joico Bleach 30 volume & Olaplex. 25 minutes no heat
3. Shampoo toned with PM Shines 9V. 10 minutes.
4. Coppola Keratin blowout treatment.
5. Following day; root touch up with Pravana purple. 20 minutes no heat. Color block on ends
6. Shampoo with ICE COLD water (and assistant held ends out of the way so it did not bleed!)