5 Ways to Incorporate Technology Into Your Trade Show Booth
One of the best ways to generate interest and create buzz on any showfloor is by incorporating various interactive components. These trends offer many ways to enhance your booth’s overall message and engage visitors on a deeper level while attracting more attention, and not to mention, studies have shown that if a message is presented in multiple formats, it is retained longer in the memory (source).
Just remember, no matter how amazing your technology is, digital engagement can never replace personal interaction. The combination of both is what will truly make an impact on your visitors.
- Proximity marketing: As attendees wander near your booth, send messages to their cell phones about special offers that can be redeemed at your booth…maybe an offer to play your game or a discount you’re offering. Services like iBeacon are a great place to start
- Lounge space: Create a “living room” area within the booth complete with a phone charging area and comfortable furniture. Attendees are always looking for a place where they can take a short break to recharge both physically and electronically
- Live environment: Incorporate live entertainment within your exhibit to help highlight your brand's message and create a memorable experience for your potential customers. Whether it’s a musical artist, comedian or artist, find a clever way to include your company vision
- Digital display: Utilize a monitor to display your company information instead of a static image or content. Printing signage can get expensive so this saves money in the long run and stands out against flat images.
- Stream social: Display your company blog on large monitors and encourage visitors to post their own comments. They’ll enjoy seeing their posts on the big screen and you’ll be increasing your links at the same time. You can also display Twitter account and create a custom hash tag that others can use to post a tweet about your space or the event