HOW-TO: Customize Every Client That Walks Into Your Salon
Customize every client that walks into your salon.
Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout creates a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. This formula is amino-acid based, therefore, allowing the stylist to customize the treatment to achieve either a sleek and smooth result, or keep the curl and lose the frizz, as where a true keratin treatment only allows for straight results.
The end result is smooth, healthy, conditioned hair with radiant shine - whether worn curly or straight!
The process for customizing a Brazilian Blowout is as follows:
- Shampoo the hair with the Brazilian Blowout specially formulated Anti-Residue Professional Shampoo a minimum of two times to prepare the hair for the optimal smoothing result.
- After towel-drying, the hair is divided into sections. Comb the Brazilian Blowout Professional Treatment through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section with the solution.
- The solution will surround each hair shaft with protective protein layers to smooth and flatten the cuticle.
- Blow dry the hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
- This is where customization becomes key. Once the hair is dry, divide the hair into four sections to begin the flatironing portion of the treatment.
To maintain curl or wave pattern:
- Choose thicker sections of hair: 1 – 1 ½ inch sections
- Use a lower heat setting at 380 degrees
- Take less passes over each section: about 4-5 passes
- Use less tension
To achieve a smooth, sleek appearance:
- Choose thinner sections of hair: ¼ inch sections
- Go for zero elevation during the flatiron stage
- Take more passes: 7 or more, particularly at the base/root area (careful to take less passes over the ends as to not damage the ends of the hair)
- Use more tension
- Once complete, rinse the hair (no shampoo), towel-dry and apply the Brazilian Blowout Masque to further seal in the professional formulation. After 60 seconds, the rinse the hair once again and towel dry. This step is never to be skipped.
- Apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to further seal the cuticle and assist in detangling the hair prior to the final blow dry.
- Blow dry the hair straight one final time and style as desired.
The treatment is finished at the salon and clients will leave the salon in approximately 90 minutes with beautiful, smooth, healthy radiant hair and the freedom to immediately wash their hair, exercise, or wear their hair in a pony tail or clip without worry.