HUW PRO Finalist Sarah Mac
BEFOREPhoto 1 of 6
LOOK 1Photo 2 of 6
Braids, sometimes glamorous, sometimes exotic and intricate but never go unnoticed. Whether elegant, chic, organic or edgy, you can dress them up or dress them down to match your mood. Carley’s braided updo accentuates her maturity and confidence while at the same time displaying her youthful exuberance.Photo 3 of 6
BEFOREPhoto 4 of 6
Look 2Photo 5 of 6
Women dream of long, full, healthy hair vibrantly flowing in the wind. The voluminous hair rich with beautiful layers sustaining their fullness to the bottom. Retro inspired hair with a modern feel capable of making any woman feel like a VIP.Photo 6 of 6
Like the looks? Vote for Sarah by clicking "upvote" at the top of the page. You can view all of the other finalist submissions in the HUW PRO Extend Your Creativity contest here.
Submitted by Sarah Mac
Toned all 3 of Clearly Blonde, all 3 of Blonde leading the blonde, and all 3 of She thinks she's blonde with Matrix Sync equal parts of 10P + 10V + 10 volume, process for 15 minutes.
- Colored number 8 with Matrix Color Sync 4N + 10 vol
- Colored number 73 with Color Sync 4A + 3N + 10 vol
- Colored number 30 with Color Sync 3N + 10 vol
- Colored number 3315 with Color Sync 3N + 10 vol
- Number 9 was first toned with 10P + 10V for updo. For this look I then filled the 9's with Color Sync 6CG for 10 min, rinsed, then colored with Color Sync 3N + 10 Vol
- Once all of the extentions were placed on the head, I layered them to blend naturally with Cynthia's real hair.