5 Tips To Creating Beautiful Waves
Mustafa Avci (@hairsalonm), owner of Salon M in Brooklyn, NY and educator (check out www.mustafaworkshop.com), is the king of glamorous waves and large, elegant updos. He just shot these gorgeous looks and asked if we wanted to share with our followers.
Here Avci shares his top 5 tips for creating perfect waves:
1. Cleanse the hair with volumizing shampoo, add volumizing conditioner only at the tip of the hair.
2. Apply Volupt Spray by Sebastian from roots to ends and dry fully.
3. Spray the desired section. Wrap the hair on a curling iron or wand while gently twisting that hair while wrapping.
4. Pin the hair on base. Let the hair cool for 15 minutes (which makes the waves more defined.)
5. Starting from nape, gently remove each clip then tease each section underneath while using your hands to mold the hair.