EMMYS 2015: Lady Gaga's Elegant Bob
Lady Gaga donned a Grace Kelly inspired 'do styled by Frederic Aspiras using Matrix Style Link products at the 2015 Emmy Awards. Photo by Steve Granitz.
Bobs ruled the runway at last night’s 67th Primetime Emmy Awards. Celebrity hairstylist Frederic Aspiras used Matrix to create Lady Gaga’s elegant bob, which emanated old-Hollywood glamour. Aspiras drew inspiration from Grace Kelly’s effortless elegance in designing the look, saying he wanted to create something soft and touchable.
GET THE LOOK:
1. First, apply Style Link Volume Builder to towel dried hair from roots to ends and comb through.
2. Next, add a small amount of Style Link Smooth Setter with a pump size amount of Style Link Gloss Booster and apply starting at mid-shaft to ends of hair. Comb through. Then, layer with an even spray of Style Link Turbo Dryer to speed up the drying process and tame frizz and flyaways.
3. Then, section hair for blow-drying. Using a 2-inch round titanium brush blow dry hair under and going back section-by-section.
4. After blow-drying is complete, use Style Link Shape Switcher to mold hair in place and create waves and shapes. “I chose to push the hair off the face and create waves that went back” In order to maintain the softness and movement of the hair.”
5. Finally, use Style Link Texture Builder to add hold and volume to this windswept look.
“Sounds like a lot of products but trust me every product is super light-weight and the results give you smooth, soft and shiny locks,” Aspiras says.
For more information on Matrix Style Link products, visit stylelink.matrix.com.[[photogallery:32826]]