GET THE LOOK: NYFW Makeup at Rachel Antonoff by Red Door Spa
Glowy skin at Rachel AntonoffPhoto By Red Door Spa Photo 2 of 6
Bold brows were a staple for the makeup look.Photo By Red Door Spa Photo 3 of 6
At Rachel Antonoff's NYFW presentation, Red Door Spa Makeup Artist Cesar Olivas wanted to compliment the designer's '90s-inspired collection.
This fresh look with bold brows is a great go-to for fall to replicate on your clients.
- Start with a clean canvas and apply a light-coverage foundation, either a BB cream or Elizabeth Arden's Flawless Finish Foundation to skin, along with concealer under the eyes to hide imperfections. To help conceal dark circles apply Elizabeth Arden Correcting Highlighter to help achieve a brightening effect.
- Apply a matte powder on the t-zone area.
- Apply a lightweight cream blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- Using an eye brow pencil, fill in brows by making them dark and intense. The key is to fill them into their natural shape and to not make them square or pointy. Apply a clear brow gel in an upward motion to tame unruly hairs.
- For eyes, first apply an eye fix primer then lightly sweep a matte neutral eye shadow.
- To add depth to the eyes, apply black eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes and smudge with a Q-Tip or a brush for a softer look. To complete the eyes, apply volumizing mascara to top lashes only.
- As a primer for the lips apply chapstick to keep lips smooth and moisturized before applying color. Use a lip liner only if necessary and apply it gently. To add a pop of long- lasting color to the lips use Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Mandarin, Melon and Tropical Coral.