Natalie Dormer by Gianndrea on "The Hunger Games" Red Carpet
Natalie Dormer, hair styled by Gianndrea/ Image via Instagram @gianndrea1
Giannandrea, International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional, created this high pompadour styled updo for Natalie Dormer who wore it like a rock & roll princess at The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 Los Angeles premiere on November 16, 2015.
RECREATE THE LOOK:
- Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer from roots to ends of wet hair.
- Blow dry large sections with a large round brush to create ample volume all over.
- Rub a quarter sized amount of Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream in palms and apply throughout hair to create texture and separation.
- Tease the roots at the crown to build volume.
- Twist the hair back in small to medium sections and secure with straight pins, leaving wispy pieces loose.
- Emulsify more Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream in palms and use fingers to gently scrunch the hair for piecy texture.
- Twist remaining hair into a back bun in the center of the head and secure with pins for an effortless finish. Leave small pieces out on the side for a windswept look.
- Spray Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Spray to secure the hair.