2016 Golden Globes How-To: Amy Adams' Cascading Waves
Celebrity master-stylist Laini Reeves created romantic, flowing waves for Amy Adams to complement her Versace gown.
“Amy’s hair is longer now,” said Reeves, “and we decided that the waves and center part would feel more Versace. The dress is so perfect and done that I felt a softer hair look would complement the dress and look absolutely beautiful.” Reeves applied Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion and Royal Abundance Mousse to damp hair to give weightless structure, then blow dried and used a 2” inch curling iron, twisting strands before wrapping them around for a freer look.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Babaii used Pai-Shau Replenishing Hair Cleanser and Supreme Revitalizing Mask.
2. Next, apply Pai-Shau Biphasic Infusion on damp hair to defrizz and smooth. "It’s really weightless and lets hair move," says Reeves. "Since it also protects hair from the heat of the dryer and curling iron, it’s become my new must-have."
3. Apply Pai-Shau Royal Abundance Mousse to give weightless structure, then blowdry.
4. Use a 2” inch curling iron, twisting strands before wrapping them around for a freer look.
5. Finish with Pai-Shau Sublime Hold Hairspray for a soft, touchable hold.