NYFW How-To: Soft Texture by Oribe for Adam Lippes F/W 2016
Inspired by British building designers Edwin Lutyens and Gertrude Jekyll who combined formal and informal to modernize English estates while keeping their authentic beauty intact, Adam Lippes’ Fall/Winter 2016 collection presents with silk jacquards, velvet burnouts, Japanese denim and metallic lames—all of which stand the true test of time. Oribe Lead Stylist Ramona Eschbach creates a classic shape with a face-framing finger wave and encouraged texture to complement the timeless sophistication of the line.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Prep hair with Oribe Foundation Mist.
2. Apply Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse on the roots and Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream on the ends.
3. Allow to air dry while using hands to encourage waves.
4. Use a curling iron to define flat waves around the face. Spray each section with Oribe Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.
5. Set the remaining hair with a large curling iron and smooth into loose waves. Brush out and finish with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray throughout.