5 Reasons Clients Should Gift Moms a Spa Day for Mother's Day
Hold the breakfast in bed and cards. Show mom some love this Mother's Day by having a girls' day at the salon.
With Mother's Day less than a month away, what better way to suggest clients bond with their mothers than to invite them into your salon? According to Katherine Goldman, celebrity esthetician/waxologist and owner of the Stript Wax Bar, with various locations throughout California, "ladies love a day at the salon or wax bar, and going with your mom makes it that much more special."
Offer Mother's Day specials such as a mimosa with every service or mother-daughter packages, and share these reasons with your clients on why a day of beautification makes the perfect gift to their moms this Mother's Day
- Relaxation. Moms and daughters can get a chance to relax together when they take to the salon. Whether getting waxed, having make-up done, or getting a pedicure, it’s a great way to unwind and enjoy the time together.
- Confidence. Anytime people walk out of a salon or wax bar, they feel great. Being able to get a confidence booster together will send both mom and daughter out the door feeling and looking great.
- Pampering. Everyone loves pampering. While things such as waxing may be able to be done at home, it’s always better at the salon, where it will be done right the first time and those having the treatments can sit back and relax.
- Girls only. A great way to get away from the crowds and leave the boys behind is to head to the salon. It gives moms and daughters a chance to have a girl’s day out doing girly things and not having to worry about the boys being around to hear them or hold them back.
- Conversations. A lot of great conversations take place at the salon, because it’s a more intimate setting and people feel so relaxed. As someone does the work, moms and daughters sit back and enjoying chatting it up.