HOW-TO: Textured Glam Look by MIZANI
With a little help of MIZANI's 25 Miracle Milk, True Textures Curl Enhancing Lotion and Supreme Oil, Instagram blogger, Britney Watkins’s (@bwatuwant) tight, very curly texture was transformed into sleek coils and then braided back into a beautiful, modern-day updo.
MIZANI dubs this look, "Textured Glam" and shows you how to re-create it below. Your clients can wear this style for a solo day of shopping or out on the town with the girls.
It is super quick and easy! Watch the video and see for yourself!
GET THE LOOK:
1. Cleanse and condition the hair with True Textures Moisture Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Prep the hair using 25 Miracle Milk and detangle.
3. Create four diagonal sections starting at back of head.
4. Using True Textures Curl Enhancing Lotion, apply to each section and create two strand twists using 2-inch sections throughout the entire head.
5. Sit under dryer until dry.
6. After completely dry, apply Supreme Oil to palms and gently break apart twists using your fingers.
7. Section out a large portion of hair at the crown and pin away for the bang.
8. Using the remaining hair, start on one side of the head and begin braiding around the perimeter of the back of the head to the other side.
9. Once you get to other side, begin to turn braid up into crown where hair is pinned away, secure with bobby pins/hair pins.
10. Take the remaining hair at the crown out, using HRM, mold hair to where you want it.
11. To preserve this look overnight, tie turban or scarf around the braid, Add large two strand twists to the hair left out at the crown.
12. Use True Textures Style Refresher Milk to freshen up and revive curls.