HOW-TO: How to Update Your Client's Beach Waves
Beach waves are a staple summer hairstyle. What if you took them a step further? L'Oreal Professionnel shows you in this how-to create beach waves with "elaboration" using their Tecni-Art products. On top of creating a natural-looking waves, this look incorporates a tucked roll in the back of the head that gives it extra 'oomph.
Recommend to your clients that if their hair falls flat, they can re-invigorate uneven waves by twisting sections away from the face and spraying with Infinium 3.
For more information, visit us.lorealprofessionnel.com.
- Prep hair with Soft Curls and power-dry. Create a radial parting and clip away the front. Starting in the back of the head, create a horizontal section two inches above the nape.
- Wrap hair away from the face with a 1 inch curling iron. Pull on ends of the curl for an uneven result.
- Spray Infinium 3 for shape memory and hold.
- Add a headband over the top of the hair. With a hairpin, pick up hair strands and wrap over the band.
- Finish with Beach Waves and Next Day Hair.
For more information, visit http://www.pro.us.lorealprofessionnel.com/.