Baby Lights and Balayage for a Beautiful Beachy Blonde
The beautiful transition from warm to cool, long to lob, was performed by editorial stylist Suzanne Henderson (@suzanne_henderson) from Sydney, Australia.
Starting from the nape...
- Full head of baby lights with bleach lighter + 20 Volume
- With the remaining hair left out balayaged in very fine pieces of bleach lighter + 30 Volume
- Root area - 10 gms 8.1 + 2 gms Dark grey pigment ( Wild Colour) + 5 Volume
- Ends - 10 gms 9.1 + 10 gms 10.1 + 2 gms dark grey pigment ( Wild Colour ) + 5 volume
- Blow dryed and styled with a one inch curling wand to give a tossled finish.
Lines used included Redken, L'Oreal and White Sands