Sebastian Professional for Christian Siriano Spring/Summer '17
Anthony Cole (using Sebastian Professional), created a multi-textured finish for the Christian Siriano Spring/Summer 2017 collection. Vintage photos from the late '60s and '70s—particularly Settimio Garritano's photos of Jackie Onassis' vacations in Capri from 1969 to 1973—inspired a cool, modern seaside collection fit for a world-traveled woman.
Cole created a casual but elegant long, loose silhouette to complement the soft cotton stripes, woven raffia, textured lace, and sheer organza overlays in the collection.
GET THE LOOK:
- Apply a mix of mousse and Sebastian Professional Dark Oil to damp hair and brush throughout.
- Part hair down the middle and directional blow dry hair straight back.
- Using a straightening iron, straighten hair back and hold in place with Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce.
- Using upper shoulder as a guide, take half inch sections and spray with Sebastian Professional Shine Define.
- Using a Hot Tools three barrel wave curler, make waves from mid shaft to ends.
- Run Sebastian Professional Sublimate through hair with your hands to tame flyaways.
- Finish with Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce.
Check out the backstage interview with Cole: