Goldwell Formula: Creamy Sherbet by Rosa Hawkins
Hair: Rosa Hawkins, Goldwell national artist | Photographer: Greg Swales | Makeup: Nicolette Lupo
Goldwell National Artist Rosa Hawkins creates a creamy, neutral background punctuated by Goldwell hues of lemon, orange and tangerine to create a sophisticated look with a playful edge.
FORMULA & APPLICATION
Natural level 7
Formula 1: 35 ml Goldwell SilkLift 6% (20 volume) lotion + 1 scoop SilkLift Strong lightener + 3 pumps of Intensive Conditioning Serum
Formula 2: 60 ml Goldwell Colorance lotion + 15 ml 10BS + 15 ml Colorance Clear
1. Starting in the back, apply Formula 1 to the new growth. Process for 30 minutes, then shampoo, condition and towel dry.
2. Apply Formula 2 from base to ends and process 15 minutes. Rinse well and dry.
3. Apply Elumen Prepare treatment from base to ends and dry.
4. On the left side of the head, create a diagonal-forward section at the round and alternate Formulas 3, 4 and 5.
5. On the right side, use the same sectioning and alternate Formulas 4, 3 and 5 in the following pattern: 4, 3, 4, 5, 3, 5, 5.
6. At the fringe area, alternate Formulas 3 and 5. Process all the color for 30 minutes.
7. Shampoo twice with Elumen Wash. Then towel dry well and apply Elumen Lock for 5 minutes. Rinse well and condition.