HOW TO: Rock Smoldering Curls
Happy Monday beauties. Like it or not, Valentine's Day is over, and whether you spent the afternoon with a hot date or an evening with Netflix and your BFF, it's important to show your clients' hair some love too. Pureology Colour Ambassador Natasha Sunshine shares her top tips for getting gorgeous, healthy, swoon-worthy hair, so your clients can rock these celebrities looks regardless of the holiday (or any day!) this year.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Start with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo to thoroughly nourish the hair.
2. Follow up with Pureology Hydrate Hydra Whip hair masque. Leave on for five minutes to deeply moisturize the hair and smooth out the cuticle layer and then rinse.
3. Once out of the shower, spray on Pureology Colour Fanatic multi-tasking hair beautifier to fill in your hair's porosity and create a smooth finish to the hair shaft.
1. Blow dry hair until 90% dry.
2. Use a 1 – 1 ½” barrel iron, winding two-inch sections around the iron in a spiral fashion.
3. Spray each section with Pureology Strengthening Control zero dulling hairspray before curling. Make sure to wind away from the face on the front sections. Then, switch it back and forth throughout the head to create a more organic-looking wave.
4. Use your hands to scrunch all waves together to create sexy, tousled waves.
5. Finish off with a mist of Pureology Supreme Control maximum hold zero dulling hairspray to make your look last all night.
LIKE THIS? YOU'LL LOVE THESE ULTRA SEXY LOOKS: