NovaLash Shares Lash Love in London at Professional Beauty Show
Recently, NovaLash went across the pond to share some lash love at beauty trade show Professional Beauty London (PBL). While NovaLash has established a presence in the UK, opening a lash studio in London where monthly training and certification courses are offered, PBL was an opportunity to open eyes to the business-building and client-attracting benefits of offering NovaLashes in a salon environment.
New products and techniques were introduced, while already certified NovaLash stylists were offered a free refresher course to keep skills sharp. One lucky stylist won a full NovaLash training and a NovaLash "Business in a Box" sampling kit while another ten prizes were won by beauty therapists who visited the booth and left their business card. On stage, NovaLash UK Director Heather Hughes and Celebrity Lash Artist Sophia Navarro spoke about how to increase revenues with lash extensions services and shared "10 Tips for Lash Extension Success."
10 TIPS FOR LASH EXTENSION SUCCESS
1. Educate clients on the safety of NovaLash. NL Platinum Bond is the only adhesive that undergoes a four-step purification process, toxicity testing and other safety tests to ensure NovaLash delivers the highest possible quality adhesive on the market.
2. Always adhere to the NL technique to eliminate damage caused to natural lashes, allowing clients to wear extensions for years if desired.
3. Using the Platinum Bond with the NL technique will provide clients a full four weeks between maintenance.
4. Educate clients on aftercare during their initial consultation and make aftercare products available to them. This not only protects your work but provides clients the best results and satisfaction.
5. Aim to rule out poor candidates for lash extensions. This includes clients who suffer from rosacea, dry eye syndrome, and other inflammatory skin conditions that can cause allergic reactions, sensitivities or irritation.
6. Provide a comfortable, clean and upscale atmosphere where clients feel valued and relaxed.
7. Uniqueness creates word of mouth referrals! Be unique among competition and offer add-on services like Candied Lashes. Use the patented AirNova to increase the professionalism of your services. It can also provide a relaxing temple massage for added value.
8. Attract loyal clients by providing the best experience possible and set reasonable, premium prices. Do not deeply discount services or use discount voucher programs.
9. Always apply a full set. Avoid partial or half sets. Full sets provide long-term results and help build a loyal clientele.
10. Invest in education and attend a refresher class with NovaLash to stay current with products and techniques.