HOW-TO: Taylor Schilling's Lob By Ted Gibson
Ted Gibson created his long bob for Taylor Schilling last night for the 18th Annual Webby Awards.
“I absolutely love Taylor.," says Gibson. "She’s such a blast to work with. I’m loving her lob (long bob) right now and wanted to showcase it."
Here Gibson offers the HOW TO:
1. Start by creating a clean, deep side part.
2. Apply Kerastase’s Elixir Ultime throughout the hair as a blow drying agent. ("This oil cream adds moisture to the hair, protects it from heat and adds a sleek and smooth shine," says Gibson.)
3. Blow dry the hair out straight with a flat Mason Pearson brush.
4. Flat iron 1 inch sections of hair.
5. Apply Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complex for added shine.
6. Finish the look with a light spritz of L’Oreal Professionnel’s Infinium 3 for a sleek, sexy and strong look!