L'ANZA Formula: Fearless Beauty by Matt Swinney, Leah Freeman and Ammon Carver
Hair: L'ANZA Global Creative Team Matt Swinney, Leah Freeman and Ammon Carver | Assistants: Gina Watkins, Mark Dolan Photographer: Richard Monsieurs | Makeup: Viktorija Bowers
Rich L’ANZA colors blend with unapologetic patterns in this look created by L’ANZA Global Creative Team Matt Swinney, Leah Freeman and Ammon Carver.
FORMULA & APPLICATION
Natural level 4
Formula 1: 30 g 20-volume L’ANZA Healing Color Developer
Formula 2: Powder Decolorizer + 5 g L’ANZA Trauma Treatment with 30 g warm water
Formula 3: 16 g L’ANZA Vibes Smoke + 90 g Clear
Formula 4: 20 g Smoke + 5 g Blue
1. Apply Formula 1 to new growth. Brighten previously lightened ends with Formula 2. Process until all hair reaches level 9, then rinse and perform a L’ANZA Ultimate Treatment, using 1 pump of L’ANZA Strength Booster and 1 pump of L’ANZA Moisture Booster. Blowdry.
2. Spray L’ANZA Color Attach Pre-Color treatment throughout hair and comb through. Then, apply Formula 3 to all the hair and process 30 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and blowdry.
3. Re-mist Color Attach throughout hair and comb through. Then part head in half. Where hair is heaviest, part that side into a flat moon-shape, the length of the parietal ridge. In back-to-back foils, apply Formulas 3 and 4, using the Vibes Sponge Brush to create softness with saturation. Start with Formula 3, then outline each section using Formula 4. Design a unique placement pattern.
4. At the nape, divide the back in half. From the center part, take a heavy triangle to the back of the right and left ears, and repeat the application procedure. There will be a total of 4 foils on each side of the nape and 3-4 on the top of the head.
5. Process 30 minutes, then rinse, cleanse, and condition. As a post-treatment, mist L’ANZA Color Attach onto towel-dried hair and comb through.