Holiday How-to: Hair Bow
Need a holiday hair idea for your clients? Suggest this festive hair bow upstyle as part of L'Oréal Professionnel's Tecni.Art Holiday Party Looks for special occasions.
- Prep hair with Extreme Lacquer section by section. Gather hair above the ears towards center back and create two ponytails. Secure with clear elastic bands.
- Separate ponytails into three sub-sections, clip the middle piece up and away.
- With a large curling iron, curl both ponytails to create density.
- Roll towards the loop to form a bow, secure with hairpins.
- Release middle piece and wrap around the center of the shape and hide ends underneath, secure with a pin. Spray Next Day Hair and Extreme Lacquer to finish.
Stylist Tip: Coming undone? Soak the strands of the bow with Extreme Lacquer and flatiron until they are shiny and hard to mold the style.
For more information, visit http://www.pro.us.lorealprofessionnel.com/.