HOW-TO: Glamorous, Low Textured Bun
Front viewPhoto 1 of 12
Front viewPhoto 2 of 12
Side viewPhoto 3 of 12
Back viewPhoto 4 of 12
Step 1Photo 5 of 12
Step 2Photo 6 of 12
Step 3Photo 7 of 12
Step 4Photo 8 of 12
Step 5Photo 9 of 12
Step 6Photo 10 of 12
Step 7Photo 11 of 12
Finished lookPhoto 12 of 12
Create a glamorous, low textured bun with this look inspired by Chrissy Teigen’s 2017 Oscars look.
- Spray hair with CHI Texturizing Spray.
- Gather hair into a smooth, low ponytail. Spray with CHI Enviro54 Hairspray.
- Wrap the ends of ponytail around the base. Secure with pins.
- Pull apart bun from volume and texture.
- Using the CHI Onyx Euroshine Styling Iron, wrap the font section of hair around the iron and pull through, creating a light wave.
- Use CHI Pomade to smooth hair in front and add texture.
- Finish with CHI Environ54 Hairspray.
For more information, visit www.farouk.com.