HOW-TO: Whimsical Halo Braid
From the tribal to sophisticated, braids are being seen more and more on runaways and red carpets. It can be classy or messy, spotted in the street or during Fashion Weeks. It has become a real fashion accessory, and suits every type of hair. This particular Halo Braid is part of L'Oréal Professionnel's IT Looks for Spring/Summer 2017.
The hair color is part of L'Oréal Professionnel's Nude Beige collection, which is strongly inspired by the "no make-up" trend. This natural shade is the perfect mix between ash and platinum blonde. Nude Beige offers a subtle, sunny shine and an ultra-luminous finish.
GET THE LOOK:
- Texturize hair with True Grip.
- Create a halo shape with an over-under three-strand braid starting in the left corner of the nape, continuing through to the side and around to the front.
- Pin to secure the braid on the opposite side of the head, connecting it at the nape.
- Spray Next Day Hair to set.
- Release strands around the face and detail braid to personalize.
Click for more information about L'Oréal Professionnel.