Don't Miss This: Education Lineup at Premiere Birmingham 2017
Premiere Birmingham 2017, Oct. 22-23, will feature star-studded education across more than 175 classes to keep beauty pros on the forefront of trends, techniques and products.
The show will be held at the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, Alabama. For more info, including the full educational lineup, hotel reservations and to purchase a show pass, visit premierebirminghamshow.biz.
Main Stage highlights
- Redken/Sam Villa present An Opera of Education
- Matrix presents Inspirational Hair Journey
- Pulp Riot presents Be Empowered
- Martin Parsons presents Moving Hair
- Pravana presents Pravana Color Collective
- Sexy Hair presents Express Yourself 2017 Collection
- Rusk presents Unleash Your Creative Vision
- Barberology presents Barberology
Other show highlights
- Social media influencers
Sam Villa (@samvillahair), Samantha Daly (@bottleblonde76), Wayne Tuggle (@waynetugglehair), Presley Poe (@presleypoe), John Mosely (@popular_nobody), Patric Bradley (@patricbradley), Daniel Mason Jones (@danielmasonjones) and Candy Shaw (@thebalaylama) are just a few of the heavy-hitting social stars that will be presenting throughout the show.
- Student Job Fair
Premiere Birmingham and Beauty Cast Network give future professionals a chance to find their dream job with local and national employers.
- Wide range of education
Foster success by attending classes on cut, color, style, men's grooming, color, hair loss, nail artistry, esthetics, brows, lashes, business building, social-media marketing and more.