HOW-TO: From Ombre to Power Copper
Jillian LeDonne (@therealjillybean) was thrilled when her ombre client asked for a big change. Inspired by the Disney character Ariel, LeDonne utilized the existing color to create this power copper. LeDonne, a colorist at the Eva Scrivo Salon in NYC, offers the HOW TO:
!. Pre-lightened using all over balayage with L'Oreal Platinium and 30 volume leaving existing pre-lightened ends out.
2. Root formula: INOA- level 5 neutral, Copper and Copper Violet with 15 volume developer.
3. Midshaft formula - level 7 Copper Gold and level 6 Copper Violet with 10 volume developer.
4. End formula- level 7 Copper Gold with 20 volume developer.
5. Process for 35 minutes at room temperature.
6. Finish with an all over Dia Richesse Copper glaze for 10 minutes. Rinse and condition.