Learn About Hair Loss at the 2017 HAIR+ Summit
The 2017 HAIR+ Summit (Sept. 24-26 in Atlanta) covers how stylists and salon owners can leverage hair-loss expertise, extensions and trichology to build their businesses and help their clients.
The agenda includes content for both the beginning and advanced stylist. All content will be presented from a salon-specific perspective with actionable items attendees can take home with them.
Some of the topics addressed at the HAIR+ Summit include:
- Understanding your hair loss/hair enhancement client
- The science of hair loss
- Salon products, services and solutions: Hair loss and extensions, hair systems
- Hair-loss prevention vs. hair-loss treatment
- Medical and surgical solutions
- The consultation: working with your clients/identifying the problem
- Supporting your clients who are going through chemotherapy
- Special needs of African-American clients
- Natural solutions
- Breakout sessions/product demonstrations with a focus on extensions and hair systems
- Building a business: getting started
- Growing your business: next steps
- Developing business partnerships with hair restoration centers and medical professionals
Look for presentations from HAIR+ salon professionals, salon owners, medical professionals and more.