"Mature Frequenter" Step-by-Step Featuring Sunkissed Hair Color
Before and AfterPhoto 1 of 4
L’Oréal Professionnel Holiday LookbookPhoto 2 of 4
Majirel Hair ColorPhoto 3 of 4
Majirel Hair ColorPhoto 4 of 4
Give your loyal clients who have been coming back to you year after year (maybe their whole lives!) a look to feel proud about. This "Sunkissed" color by Stephanie Moss is just what the doctor ordered! To achieve the look, simply use L’Oréal Professionnel Majirel hair color. Part of L’Oréal's Lookbook for the holiday season, this style features Majirel Cool Cover and French Browns. Check out the other two looks in this collection - the Energetic Millennial and the Established Professional.
Majirel/Multi-Techniques Powder/DIA Light/Smartbond
- Create a horseshoe section from recession to recession. Isolate with a clip.
- From the center back of horseshoe section create a profile parting to the nape of the neck, creating two sub-sections.
- Apply Formula 2 as a global application retouch, feathering into zone 2, to blend the line of demarcation.
- Set processing timer for 35 minutes.
- In the horseshoe section apply Formula 3 throughout the mid-lengths, do not to pull through to the ends.
- Underneath the horseshoe section, in diagonal back zigzag partings, apply Formula 1 through mid-lengths and ends, blend where formulas meet.
- Once processing time is complete, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry. Gloss with Formula 3, process 10 minutes.
- Rinse completely and apply 4-8 pumps of Smartbond Step 2, process for 10 minutes.
Removal and Rinsing:
- Wet, emulsify, rinse and shampoo once with L'Oréal Professionnel Post shampoo
- Condition and nourish with Serie Expert Inforcer Powermix Treatment
Check out L'Oreal Professionnel's NEW Pro Website: http://www.pro.us.lorealprofessionnel.com/