Pastel Lavender: Light Purple Color Formula from Goldwell
A sophisticated fusion of subtly varying depths of pastel lavender adds dimension and depth to the regrowth of this look. Goldwell color seamlessly blends outward into a cooler, glimmering pastel shade.
Formula & Application:
Natural level 6N with sun-lightened ends.
Formula 1: 1 scoop of SilkLift (Strong) High Performance Lightener + 3 pumps of Intensive Conditioning Serum Concentrate with 35 ml SilkLift 9% Lotion
Formula 2: 1 scoop of SilkLift (Strong) High Performance Lightener + 3 pumps of Intensive Conditioning Serum Concentrate with 35 ml SilkLift 6% Lotion
Formula 3: 20 ml Colorance 9NA with 40 ml Colorance Lotion
Formula 4: 20 ml Colorance Pastel Lavender with 40 ml Colorance Lotion
Formula 5: 10 ml Colorance Pastel Lavender + 10 ml Colorance Clear with 40 ml Colorance Lotion
1. Pre-lighten the hair using Formula 1 on the mid-shaft and ends, and Formula 2 on the root area. Process up to for 45 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, condition and towel dry.
2. Apply Formula 3 from base to ends, and process 10 minutes. Rinse and towel dry well.
3. Apply Formula 4 from the base down the hair shaft two inches to create a shadowed root. Process 10 minutes.
4. Apply Formula 5 to the remaining hair and Process both formulas for 15 minutes.
5. Emulsify, then rinse, condition and dry hair.
Color: William Wilson Hair
Style: Daniel Martin
Photographer: Ralph Mecke
Makeup: Loni Baur
Fashions: Ingo Nahrwold