Fall Foliage: Red and Copper Color Formula from Zotos
This foil-over-base application technique adds crisp Zotos AGEbeautiful coppers, russet reds and Birchwood browns, and allows for an add-on service when time is limited, making it ideal for when a client needs dimensional work but is only booked for a single process.
Formula & Application:
Natural level 6, dark blonde
Formula 1: 1 oz 7RC Permanent Hair Color + 1 oz 7N with 2 oz 20-volume developer
Formula 2: 2 oz Crème Lightener with 3 oz 10-volume Developer
Formula 3: 1 oz 5RR + ½ oz 7RC Permanent Hair Color with 1½ oz 20-volume Developer
Formula 4: 1 oz 9RC with 1 oz 40-volume developer
Formula 5: 2 oz TintShine Bronze with 2 oz Demi Permanent Developer
1. Apply Formula 1 to base area only.
2. Once complete, highlight over base color, using Formula 2. Concentrate on midlengths and ends.
3. Next, shadow each highlighted piece with Formula 3 by placing it underneath each Formula 2 foil. Apply to the midlengths only—omit ends.
4. Now artistically place Formula 4 on random, uncolored midlengths and ends that are left out in-between the foils. Process all formulas simultaneously for 30 minutes. Then rinse, lightly shampoo and towel dry.
5. For a final glaze, apply Formula 4 to all hair. Process 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition.
Color: Mike Petrizzi
Style: Bruce Domizio
Photographer: Eddie Berman
Makeup: Lynda Esparza