15 Things You'll Relate to if You Work in a Salon
Salon life: It has its moments of greatness—like nailing a color correction with your work bestie—and those that are less great—when your client still sees yellow in the most glorious platinum-blonde you've ever concocted.
But at the end of the day, it's great to work in beauty. Even when your resident Sharon/Jan/Brenda is up to her usual tricks.
1. How do I put this gently... N O.
2. You'll thank us later, Sharon.
3. Snackin' is a habit, get like me.
4. THE. WORST.
5. Client besties >>>>
6. Teamwork makes the dream work!
7. Every day is chemistry class.
8. *Laughs all the way to the bank*
9. Please, hold your applause.
10. The strand test determined... THAT WAS A LIE.
11. You, me and Joe Biden all know that's a ridiculous request.
12. First: How did her hair get like that? Second: How did that stylist fix it?!
13. Just put my latte on the station, Brenda, and no one gets hurt.
14. Dreams really do come true!
15. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.