SAG AWARDS: Margot Robbie's Textured Bob by Bryce Scarlett
Margot Robbie attends the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards with hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett. Photo Credit: Steve GranitzPhoto By Steve Granitz
Actress Margot Robbie stunned on the red carpet in a hairstyle created by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett (@BryceScarlett) at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Margot Robbie was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for I, Tonya.
“I felt like Margot’s dress resembled a beautiful dressing gown and wanted her to look like she rolled out of bed and threw it on with soft, natural hair,” says Scarlett.
Get The Look:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Apply a palm-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse, combing fingers through.
- Blow-dry with a Moroccanoil Ceramic 35mm Boar Bristle Round Brush starting at the roots.
- Spray with water and douse the last 3 inches of the hair and the sections around the face to recreate a natural air-dried wave.
- Diffuse the hair with Moroccanoil Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer for 20 minutes.
- As soon as the hair is dry, shake out and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray, using fingers to work it through.
- Set the whole look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium.