HOW-TO: Using Makeup to Enhance Brows
Brow-envy! GrandeBROW fill tinted gel is looking flawless on @makeupbyemma.Photo By @makeupbyemma Photo 1 of 4
@nikki.makeup combines GrandeBROW Fill in Dark with a brow pomade for perfectly shaped & filled brows.Photo By @nikki.makeup Photo 2 of 4
@jca.bzna brows are on point 😍 Apply GrandeBROW Serum before bed & see thicker, bolder brows in just week.Photo By @jca.bzna Photo 3 of 4
@nikki.makeup fills in sparse brow hairs with GrandeBROW fill in “Dark Brown.”Photo By @nikki.makeup Photo 4 of 4
With the help of a little bit of makeup, anything is possible! Help your client achieve swoon-worthy eyebrows with these 5 tips by Grande Cosmetics.
- Purchase tools. Sell your client an eyebrow shaping tool and an angled eyeliner brush.
- Brush hair. Use the eyebrow shaping tool to brush your client’s brows out and up, away from the center of their face
- Apply color. To create a fuller look, use an angled eyeliner brush to apply brow color only to the sparse areas of the brow. Help your client select a brow color that is lighter than their natural hair color. Grande Cosmetics recommends using GrandeBROW-FILL and GrandeGLIDE.
- Smooth the brow. To soften any harsh lines, run the eyebrow shaping tool over your client’s eyebrows once.
- Highlight the brow. Use a soft brow highlight underneath the arch of your client’s brow to accent the brows.
For more information on how to get coveted brows, visit grandecosmetics.com.
More about enhancing your client's lashes or eyebrows: