HOW-TO: Sally Hawkins' Hairstyle from 2018 Academy Awards
Celebrity stylist Judd Minter used Oribe Hair Care for Sally Hawkins at the 2018 Oscars.
To show off actress Sally Hawkin’s beautifully structured Armani gown, Minter created a sultry, modern updo. The look featured shine, separation, volume and falling tendrils for an unfussy style that the Oscar-nominee felt comfortable and confident wearing on the red carpet.
- Prep hair with Oribe Volumista Mist for Volume at the roots and Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse from mid-shaft to ends.
- Blow out hair until completely dry.
- Section hair and gather toward the back, pinning with a fishhook hairpin at the occipital bone.
- Create height at the crown and pull out some tendrils to frame the face.
- Apply a light misting of Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray, and run fingers through the hair to loosen the style.
- Finalize the look with Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray.