Wella Professionals Introduces Wellaplex and Fusionplex
WellaplexPhoto 2 of 7
FusionplexPhoto 3 of 7
Fusionplex ShampooPhoto 4 of 7
Fusionplex ConditionerPhoto 5 of 7
Fusionplex MaskPhoto 6 of 7
Fusionplex Amino RefillerPhoto 7 of 7
Wella Professionals introduces Wellaplex and Fusionplex, the first end-to-end bond repair system ranging from in-salon treatments to take-home care. The system allows you to color your hair how you want, when you want, without compromise.
The exclusive Opti pH technology, which includes malic acid, helps reconstruct inner hair bonds. Traditional bonding products have a lower pH level, which can produce uneven results and compromise hair color performance by not allowing the color to penetrate as easily.
The three-step in-salon Wellaplex System creates an optimal pH for the best color results:
- No1 Bond Maker is formulated at a pH level of 9 or 10, giving the formula more alkalinity resulting in penetrating the hair for optimum color performance, optimal life and penetration of dye
- No2 Bond Stabilizer rebalances with a lower pH level to balance the hair shaft and seal in color
- No3 Hair Stabilizer is for use at home and helps to keep the hair strong, smooth and soft
To keep hair in its optimal condition between salon visits, Wella Professionals created the Fusionplex care collection. This collection of shampoo, conditioner, mask and amino filler (in-salon) helps repair damage and prevent breakage.
The Fusionplex Collection with Silksteel Fusion Technology combines amino acids with micronized lipids to treat hair damage at multiple levels:
- Inside Hair: Two amino acids penetrate deep into the hair cortex. It refills and replenishes worn hair fiber to optimum condition, leaving hair up to 95% more resilient to breakage.
- Outside Hair: Hair cuticles are protected and sealed against free radical damage from the environment or overwork, while instant conditioners leave it primed for styling.