NAIL HOW-TO: Kelsea Ballerini's Nail Look from the ACMs
First Base base coatPhoto 1 of 4
MarshmallowPhoto 2 of 4
Good as GoldPhoto 3 of 4
Speed.setterPhoto 4 of 4
Shades Used: Marshmallow, Good as Gold, Speed.setter top coat, First Base base coat.
Recreate this chic design with these steps:
- Begin by applying First Base base coat to clean, manicured nails to ensure perfectly adhered polish.
- Next, add two coats of Marshmallow to create the perfect creamy white shade.
- Use Good as Gold to draw the hearts on both ring fingers with a thin detailing brush. Begin by drawing a small line down the center of the nail for the top, middle and bottom point of the heart. Then, swipe up from the top to the middle to create an arch on each side connecting down to the bottom.
- Fill in each side with a thin layer of polish to create the full heart.
- After leaving time to dry, add a second coat of Good as Gold to the hearts so they are more vibrant!
- Finish the look with Speed.setter top coat for high-shine and quick drying time.