Sleek Sophistication: Demi Lovato at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards
@cesar4stylesPhoto By Cesar Ramirez Photo 2 of 2
Cesar Ramirez grew up between New York and Puerto Rico amidst hairspray and rollers in his family’s small hair salons. He is most known today for his work on artist like Cassie, Ciara, Jennifer Hudson, La La Anthony, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.
At the 2018 Billboard Music Awards, he styled Demi Lovato with BioSilk products for a sleek, sophisticated finish.
- Prep hair with BioSilk Hydrating Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
- On toweled dried hair, evenly apply BioSilk Silk Therapy Beach Texture Spray for body and texture.
- With a flat brush and the BioSilk Titanium Blow Dryer, direct all the hair back and away from the face for controlled volume and to create a slicked-back look.
- Once hair was dried, layer BioSilk Glazing Gel in small sections from the bottom to the top of the head and brush each section back.
- While applying the gel, set the hair in clips to create the wave.
- To set the look, use dryer with diffuser on low heat.
- Once dried and set, remove the clips and finish the look with BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray.
About Cesar Ramierz:
Cesar grew up between New York and Puerto Rico amidst hairspray and rollers in his family’s small hair salons. An artistic maverick, Cesar was determined to carve a space for himself within the beauty and fashion world early on. Cesar has trained with top stylists, including Michelle Caruso, Ruth Roche, Jo Blackwell-Preston, Orlando Pita, Julien d’Ys and Guido Palau. He began training at Dop Dop salon in 2001 while building his portfolio. After landing his very first celebrity, Elizabeth Berkley, the rest followed, filling Cesar’s book with accomplished and well-known figures. Cesar is most known today for his work on artist like Cassie, Ciara, Jennifer Hudson, La La Anthony, Demi Lovato, Rita Ora, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.