HOW-TO: Kristen Bell's 2018 MTV Movie and TV Awards Look with Tips and Products from ECRU New York
"For Kristen’s look I wanted to do something modern and polished because of her edgy dress," Giannetos says. "I decided to go with a low sleek middle-parted ponytail. I added just one element at the end using black electric tape to create a leather band look!"
- Begin by prepping the damp hair using Marine Thickening Balm from ECRU New York.
- Blow dry the hair with a large round brush.
- Next, add Silk Nectar Serum to protect the hair from the heat so that there are no split ends.
- Flat iron the hair in small sections.
- Create a very strict middle-part, then spray a flat brush with the Sunlight Styling Spray.
- Brush the hair to the neckline, and use an elastic band with two hooks to secure the ponytail.
- Wrap the black electric tape around it so it feels and looks like a leather band.
- Spray the end of a tooth brush with the Sunlight Styling Spray to make sure there are no wisps or fly away pieces on the hairline.
- Finish with the Silk Nectar Serum on the pony for a soft and shiny look.