Expand Your Influence: Salon Digital Summit Takes LA in November
The intensive, hands-on learning experience will explore the art of digital and social media to grow a salon professional’s influence and business. (Image via Getty)Photo By Getty Images
Beauty pros will gather to learn with leading beauty influencers and to network alongside tech-driven salon owners at the Salon Digital Summit November 4-6 2018 in L.A. at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles (LAX). Sign ups are now open, and you're invited!
The intensive, hands-on learning experience will explore the art of digital and social media to grow a salon professional’s influence and business. VIP attendees will include members of the MODERN SALON Artist Connective, celebrity stylists and influencers.
- Defining Your Voice, Your Reach, Your Passion: The social media platforms, digital tools and tech strategies for your personal style and business goals. Panel of experts and artists led by Eric Taylor, founder/ CEO Salon Republic.
- Social Media Success, Step-by-Step: Industry leaders from Mane Addicts will offer tips, tools and transformations for best results, whether at 500, 5,000 or 50,000+ followers.
- Be Your Instagram Best: CosmoProf Artistic Team Member and MODERN SALON Artist Connective contributor Olivia Smalley takes a deep dive into proven tactics for Insta-success.
- 4 Keys to Controlling Your Digital Reputation: Phorest’s Chris Brennan shares examples of how to build and protect your digital presence and business identity.
- Setting Your Salon Digital Objectives and Path: Aspire to influencer status? Want to engage as an educator? Use technology to be a better resource for clients? Tech expert Sarah Bryant interviews salon educator Chief Behr, and presents salon case studies and interactive worksheets to solidify goals and next steps.
- Video Stars: Capturing & Crafting Amazing Beauty Content: How to create effective clips tailored specifically for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, web, email marketing and more. Industry experts Tony Stuart and Corey Grey interview video stars Sean Azari and Chris Dela Cruz.
- Beauty Influencer Must-Haves: Tools & Knowledge You Need: Whether you already are or aspire to be an influencer, this session with Alisha Johns of Lish Creative explores what you need to know to position, differentiate and protect yourself.
- Future Proofing Your Personal Brand: A look at social media in consumer beauty, skin care and makeup. Kelly Kovack of BeautyMatter joins Amy Nicole, owner of Chic Studios, and content creator Sarah Louwho.
- In "Content and Community," attendees will learn how to bring their social media brand to life, how to collaborate with style and purpose, and social-media specific for both the men's grooming and nails markets, PLUS, MODERN SALON's Artist Connective will share the power of making meaningful connections on social media that turn into real-life relationships.
- In "The Business of Digital" track, attendees will learn how they can turn guests into their biggest social media advocates, how to measure and report social media data and digital results, why Yelp and Google+ matter to your business, and social and digital marketing ideas they can implement in their own businesses.
Salon Digital Summit is presented by MODERN SALON, SALON TODAY and NAILS Magazine. Event details and early-bird registration are available at salondigitalsummit.com.