Crazy Color to Debut to U.S. Hairdressers at Premiere Philadelphia
Photography: Tony Le Britton Hair: Not Another Salon Make Up: PJ Maxwell Styling: Joey BevanPhoto 1 of 10
Photography: Tony Le Britton Hair: Not Another Salon Make Up: PJ Maxwell Styling: Joey BevanPhoto 2 of 10
Photography: Tony Le Britton Hair: Not Another Salon Make Up: PJ Maxwell Styling: Joey BevanPhoto 3 of 10
Photography: Tony Le Britton Hair: Not Another Salon Make Up: PJ Maxwell Styling: Joey BevanPhoto 4 of 10
@sammckPhoto 5 of 10
@lloydcourtPhoto 6 of 10
@danleostanleyPhoto 7 of 10
@carlbembridgehairPhoto 8 of 10
Crazy Color, a brand with direct-dye vibrant hair color that is extremely popular in the U.K., will be at booth 717 during Premiere Philadelphia. The first 50 salon owners and/or hairdressers at each show will receive a free goody bag containing any four Crazy Color products of their choice.
The brand was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. Hairstylist Renato Brunas was growing tired of the same natural color palette and developed a new range of rainbow shades. More than 40 years later, Crazy Color is now in more than 50 countries. The brand includes 41 shades.
The range includes:
- The Color: 40+ vibrant, mixable shades of ready-to-use, direct-deposit, semi-permanent, conditioning hair color range from Canary Yellow to Peacock Blue to Lime Twist. Three high-performance oils—avocado, red raspberry seed and sunflower oil—keep hair soft, shiny and hydrated. Color lasts eight to 12 washes—the lighter the hair, the longer the wear.
- Neutral Mix can be added to any Crazy Color® to tame any vibrant shade into a pastel hue. Mix it your way to create a rainbow of shades.
- Crazy Color Pastel Sprays let you create ombrés or unicorn braids on blonde hair. These direct dyes in an ultra-light formula spray on and last about three washes. Five fashionable colors include Pink Marshmallow, Peachy Coral, Pale Lavender, Bubblegum Blue and Graphite. They feature a strawberry fragrance.
- Crazy Color No Yellow Shampoo features restorative protein and enhances manageability. Salt- and sulfate-free, it removes product build-up without stripping color and banishes unwanted yellow or brassy tones, creating the perfect blonde base for vivid color application. Ultraviolet pigments neutralize unwanted yellow tones. It can also be used as a toner after bleaching to help remove unwanted warmth.
- Deep conditioning Crazy Color Rainbow Care Conditioner includes sunflower seed oil for shine and vibrancy and Brazil nut oil for hydration and suppleness. Frequent use will help to seal and smooth the hair shaft for optimum color intensity.
- Crazy Color Back to Base Color Remover with Kaolin Clay takes clients from roaring rainbows and pretty pastels back to their original blonde base without stripping natural oils. In 30 minutes or less, this creamy, nondrip formula will remove existing direct dye, taking the hair back to its pre-lightened blonde base.